Wednesday, January 31, 2007

TEEN LIFE

As you can see, teen life is a life that you have enjoy. The reason why I say that is because you dont have to pay a mojor bill, and you dont have to work so hard. The only thing that you have to do is just work hard in school, make in infort to get long with your parents. It can be hard to do that, but it just takes a matter of time. So a teen life is supose to be a happy life. But when you get your self into trouble, your parents will be there with you, but you will pay all your consequences all by your self. Teen life is fun because you have time to go to the movies and go places with your friends and etc. But parents have a hard life. My life as a teen is very enjoyable. I enjoy messing around at school and just come home and just relax and just enjo watching the t.v that my parents hard on. So I think that TEEN LIFE is a good life to live. Some parents will love to be a teen again but thats part of life.

No comments: