Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Poem Called: Love By: Rodline Rocques(me)

When I lay down to sleep at night,
your face shines in my mind so bright.
From the moment our eyes saw each other,
This has to be right
I knew that we’re meant to be together.
We go on a date at night,
seeing the stars in sky twinkling
and gather together to form a big bright heart.

Thinking about love just makes my heart race-
beat even faster than its normal pace.
Sometimes I sitdown and think of all the good times we had together,
and it makes me wonder if we will last forever.

There are two meanings of love –
One is that love comes from your family members
the second comes from the one who sleeps with you at night
the one who comforts you when you are in trouble and in pain.

Our love is like a red rose that needs sunlight and water to grow.
Our love is way too far for us to turn back now,
But what my Lord showed me from above,
A relationship is what they call love.
Sarasota Fl,
Year Copy Writed:2007
If Plagiarism, there will be some serious Consequences.
I suggust you to dont Plagiarism.
Thanks You

No comments: