Thursday, January 25, 2007

Poems by Sappho

1. Of the three Poems that I read, the one that I understsand is the one that titles He Is More Than a Hero. The reason why I chose that Poem is that its telling the truth about God and how he listens. I'm very Happy when I hear the word "God".
3. The first case she describe its that he is saying that human has kind in beauty and etc. The second case is that she describe how God is always there. God sits beside you and how she can hear the sweet murmur of your voice. In my opion, the way he describe the third case is that he is probably describe nature, and how roses leave the shadow on the ground and how cold springs babble through apple branches.
4.The best sentence that best apply to Sappho is the one that says "She appreciate the beauty of nature"; and the second one is"She values intimate moments of friendship".
6. If Sappho poems were to be set of music today, the comtemporary singer I think would do justic is Mry-Mary because she talk and sing about God and also relate to Sappho's poems.

No comments: