Friday, January 19, 2007

Egyptian Literature

2. The tone of the book the dead is that it describes Speech and his speech and his speech is very strong and on point. It gives a lot of information. Thetone relates to the situation described in the text because they both talkabout how the person feels.

3.In the Adoration of the disk the speaker thinks that ra should be praised because he brings life to the sun,earth when he leaves everything stops.

4.In im going down stream I think the speaker delights in dreaming of herself standing like a bride because she thinks that Ra will find the one who is rightfor her.

6.The selection that gave me the strongest sence as a speaker is whenever I leave you I go out of breath. It gave me a strong sense because it talks aboutsomeone really caring for another. There saying they don't want to be with outone another. It hurts them to leave them.

7. In ways the to storys are different is because whenever I leave you I go out of breath talks about a women in love with someone.Im going downstream on kings water canal talks about a women wanting to find true love.

8.People of ancient egypt connect with the people of today's attitudes because they both care about every second of there life,and they both care about whenthere's a death.

No comments: